ISC East Welcomes members of the trade and consumer media to the Show.
Focusing specifically on the Northeast Security Market, ISC East is the perfect place to see what’s new in physical security & public safety. The show allows you to talk directly with over 200 security product manufacturers, while also learning about the industry’s most critical issues in the SIA Education@ISC FREE education program.
Press Registration Guidelines:
- You must be a member of an editorial staff of a publishing entity to qualify for media credentials. This includes newspapers, magazines, newsletters, online content providers, bloggers, radio and broadcast outlets pertaining to the security industry OR mainstream consumer media
- Media members who have pre-registered for the 2015 ISC East event may pick up their badges at the ISC Executive’s Club Lounge beginning on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 8:00am. Please bring an ID and business card to pick up your badge.
- If you have not pre-registered for a media badge, you may do so on site. Please bring a photo ID and business card. There is no charge for media badges, but you must have identification to receive a badge.
- All members of the editorial media can gain complimentary access to attend the conference sessions, keynotes, and entry to all private media events and the show floor during "non show hours."
- Please note, media sales representatives can register and check in at the press office, but will only receive an attendee badge.
- All Press Registrations are at the discretion of ISC.
We continue to improve ISC East to make it more efficient and a more valuable event for you to cover. The 2015 Show will offer security professionals in-depth discussion and hands-on exposure to new products, technologies and solutions.
If you have any questions, please contact Cassandra Lobo at email@example.com.