November 28-29, 2012
Javits Center North,
New York, NY
Join us as The IntePortPolice, in partnership with ISC East, bring you the 2012 International Airport, Seaport, Transport and Border Security Forum in New York City.
The forum provides a platform for interaction among law enforcement, public safety and security partner stakeholders who have jurisdiction, oversight and liaison responsibilities for an airport, seaport and/or transport system. The forum, made up of two components includes the 9/11 Awards honoring police officers who died on 9/11 and roundtable discussions.
Program Agenda (as of November 14, 2012)
Updated agenda and times coming soon.
Wednesday, November 28:
- 10:00am - 3:00pm: Exhibit Floor Visits
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm: Roundtable Discussions
- The Promise of Technology
- Social Media & Information Sharing in the Security Environment
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm: Forum Welcome Reception - Sutton Place, Rooftop Terrace
Thursday, November 29:
- 9:00am - 10:30am: International Police and Public Safety 9/11 Medal Ceremony
- 10:30am - 11:30am: Coffee Reception and Official Photographs
- 11:30am - 1:30pm: Luncheon and Keynote Address
*Please note, the agenda is subject to change. Check our website regularly for updates.
Hotel Rooms are available at a discounted rate through the ISC East Hotel Block. Please visit our Hotel & Travel page to reserve a room. Rooms are available at various price points.