The Security Industry Association (SIA) provides maximum benefit to members through government relations and advocacy, development of technical standards, industry research, and technology and education and training.
By representing the collective interests of security companies, SIA has become the preeminent voice of the electronic and physical security market. Globally focused, we work to ensure that the market for security products continues to thrive in a growing international economy.
All SIA members enjoy our many benefits such as:
- ISC exhibit discounts and rebates up to 50% of your annual dues.
- Exclusive member events and networking opportunities to grow your business and influence the marketplace.
- Opportunities to develop crucial American National Standards.
- Access to advocacy networks and Industry Groups that shape the security industry.
- Free subscriptions to SIA News, SIA technical newsletters, international and domestic market research reports, and industry news.
- Discounts on educational and training products and courses.
- Exposure through SIA's online company profiles and listings.
For more information, visit the SIA Membership Page on their website: http://www.securityindustry.org/Pages/MemberServices/Join-Now.aspx